SAP Solutions for Textile & Garment Industries
The textile industry, which was originally considered a handcraft, has evolved into an engineering activity that designs and develops textiles using a variety of technologies and fibers. The biggest pain points in this industry are dye stock management, workforce management, equipment maintenance, and so on. SAP Business One is a solution created primarily for the textile and apparel sectors. It offers an integrated application as a solution that addresses all of the industry’s primary difficulties, resulting in smoother and more effective business processes.
Following business functions of Novel are covered in SAP Business One Solution:
- 1. Batch Management and Batch Costing
- 2. Production and MRP
- 3. Sub-Contracting/Job Work
- 4. WIP Tracking / Inventory/Material Consumption
Warehouse and Bin Location Management
Multi-currency and Multiple Units of Measurement
- 5. Budgeting and Product Costing
Yield and Scrap costing
- 6. Supplier/Vendor/Sub-Contractor Payments and Debit Notes
- 7. Order based WIP Tracking
- 8. Subcontract QC Rejection/Acceptance Reporting
- 9. Barcode Scanning and Label Printing
- 10. Pick-and-Pack
Novel Achievements & Mile Stones
OUR TOP TEXTILE & GARMENTS INDUSTRY CLIENTS
- 1. Novel Bags S/4 HANA project of YNGS , Banaras -2020
- 2. Novel Successfully completes SAP S/4 HANA Nitin Spinners
- 3. Novel Successfully completes SAP S/4 HANA Kanchan India. Bhilwara
- 4. Novel Successfully completes SAP S/4 HANA BSL ltd. Bhilwara
- 5. Novel Successfully completes SAP S/4 HANA Sangam India ltd
SAP for Textile and Garments simplifies the planning system. From test age, settling examples and planning are held under a solitary design.
Material Management turns simple through SAP. Instant access to the warehouse keeps item details up to date saving time on the stock monitoring.
Staggered booking handled through a digitalization bundle empowers WIP following on clumps and its cost is arranged in view of limit.
View Order Status
SAP allows you to track the status of your orders. The consumption of raw materials in relation to the specified production is tracked, allowing for easy completion time estimation.
An order-based budget built using a highly scalable solution calculates the cost of production for each batch, ensuring that the manufacturing process runs smoothly.
At the point when start to finish highlights are joined, programmed reports are produced that might be gotten by intrigued specialists without mistakes or information overt repetitiveness.