SAP Application Management Services (AMS)
Various organizations look for software solutions but often leave the real value of these solutions unexamined. Creating or getting the system is not an end in itself.
It takes time, cost, risk, user satisfaction, and solution support to channel your business operations with an application to analyze and know-how capable it is. With time application grows, the complexities and need for constant monitoring and optimization rise. Application Management Service covers this lag and lets businesses deploy the latest technologies and stay competitive. Superior technical expertise, dependable support, continuous knowledge management, and measurable cost efficiencies help achieve operational and strategic objectives solutions.
At Novel, we become a trusted advisor and partner for your organization to provide you with Application Management Services. We have created AMS to help your business reduce costs, integrate IT infrastructures, and modify business processes to maximize value. Our creative hybrid delivery model leveraging a flexible support model and global delivery capability enables a dynamic transformation of your otherwise fixed cost to variable cost in line with your actual needs.
Benefits of Applexus AMS Services & Solutions
Methodology and Expertise
Leverage Best Practice Methodologies Benefit from broad experiences of team that has exposure to a broader set of scenarios Deep expertise in improving in IT Processes, System Utilization and Solution Effectiveness
Reduce the cost of operation using a Hybrid delivery model and flexible support model Lower consulting cost with a global delivery team Eliminates infrastructure cost for the team – Office space, desktops/laptops, telephone etc.
Geographical and Time Zone Coverage
4/7 global coverage Offshore and Nearshore locations Global presence to support Asia, Europe and Americas
Flexibility, Reliability and Scalability
Sustain operations at a lower cost with high Reliability and Quality Framework for Flexible Engagement across Changing Business Needs A perfect blend of experienced consultants with multiple skills
What is Novel Veritas?
● Supporting existing EAI by Floor Walker, On-Call Providing Structured Support (L1, L2, L3) with an option of shared or dedicated teams
● Implementing Change Requests, Enhancements Managing Integration Runtime including Software Installation, Configuration & Tuning
● Delivery & Release Management
● Quality and End User Testing Support
● Monitoring & Transaction Tracking
● 24X7, 12X5, 8X5 – Highly Flexible
What type of support do we provide?
We provide application maintenance and support services through our xCare method, which includes application support, technical support, and functional support. Our processes begin with corrective maintenance, which progresses to adaptive, preventive, and perfective maintenance.
What businesses need AMS?
A business needs AMS for better performance and reliability. AMS Support identifies risks before they become issues and implement, operate and innovate better. It also activates functionalities and processes in new business areas by using smart & efficient ways to extend and optimize your ERP.
What are the benefits of Our AMS Services & Solutions?
● Knowledge, Expertise, and Methods.
● Enhancing IT Processes, System Utilization, and Solution Effectiveness.
● Maintain operations at a lower cost with high Reliability, Scalability, and Quality Framework for Flexible Engagement across Changing Business Needs.
● A perfect blend of experienced consultants with considerable skills.
SAP Enterprise Support is a proactive support designed to help you take full advantage of your SAP estate by minimizing risk, accelerating innovation and addressing application lifecycle management. Applexus is SAP PCOE certified and can help you to navigate and take full advantage of the remote services which are included with SAP Enterprise Support, assisting you to identify risks before they become issues as well as implement, operate and innovate better. We ensure that customers are always getting the best from their system not just in performance and reliability, but also in functionality.
- Software Support
- Product Enhancements and Releases
- Proactive Monitoring through EWA (Early Watch Alerts)
- Proactive Services through Total Quality Checks (TQC)
- Solution Manager