Our infrastructure domain experience coupled with IT expertise enables us to benchmark client’s existing business processes to industry best practices and help our clients to optimize their business processes. We ensure better user adoption to IT initiatives through our tried and tested data discipline mechanism. We also help our clients to determine the business value of IT initiatives, which helps in determining the effectiveness of the IT initiatives.
The infrastructure industry is changing radically. The available human resources and the related processes are a major bottleneck in the industry. Also, for the management, the number of projects they are handling is exponentially greater than the number of projects they used to work on. To tackle this, there is a need for standard scalable processes and end-to-end visibility across the business.
Furthermore, the fast-changing business conditions and cutting-edge competition is forcing the industry to improve efficiencies across the value chain while reducing the costs and cycle time. Also, the need for improved governance and transparency in operations is essential for increasing investor confidence in meeting funding needs.
Process Improvisation Consulting
- System analysis to identify issues and opportunities for future improvement
- Strategies to address the findings of the analysis and the translation of those strategies into an executable plan
- Recommendations for effective use of IT within the organization and extracting desired business value from IT initiative
Business value extraction
- We help clients to determine the business value of their IT initiative
- We understand the client requirements and help them decide the business goals from their IT initiatives and measure them against the industry benchmark
- This helps companies to determine the ROI on their IT investments and in better utilization of IT
Data discipline mechanism
- We have well-defined processes to ensure quality of data
- We have set up mechanisms for timely review of data which includes timely update of data and removal of redundant data – resulting in accurate real-time data
- This results in efficient IT systems and higher user adoption